sobe5 – Your behavior counts – social behavior for children
sobe5 (pronounced: soubi feif) is made up of the English words social behaviorand the number 5.
sobe5 defines elementary social behavior for children based on five principles.
The aim of the sobe5 initiative is to provide young and old alike with a guide to social behavior geared towards sustainability and empathy. Filling the sobe5 principles with content is not the primary task of sobe5, but always also that of the viewer himself.
The five sobe5 principles are:
- Do not harm yourself or others
- Always be helpful and good
- Stay away from violence and crime
- Respect and protect our environment
- Make yourself better today than you were yesterday